Isn't it supposed to be one of the top Liberal Arts schools in the country?
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
UVA-Wise>VT in academics.
[/ QUOTE ]
That's hilarious! Heck, I graduated from UVA-Wise and even I'll admit it sucks academically. It's a joke. I had tougher classes in high school. Just look at the average SAT scores at both schools. I believe VT is above 1200 now. Has UVA-Wise even broke 1000 yet? I would say over half of UVA-Wise students would be rejected by V.T. admissions.
The test is simple, if "your" team wins a national championship, do you get a championship ring? If the answer is yes, then you can say "we." If not, you can't.
Isn't it supposed to be one of the top Liberal Arts schools in the country?
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
uva-wise????
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
Yes. There was an article in the paper not too long ago and it was posted on a billboard as well.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
if so then liberal arts schools have gone wayyyyy down
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
Seeing VT's campus is about as impressive as UVA-Wise....
wow...did people take a stupid pill when i wasnt looking
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
have you ever heard of rebuilding buddy [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31
R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
"Damn good dog!"
4 of the team that beat Tennessee this year was in the top ten! VT doesn't play any body!
UT is taking their licks but they will be back nexted year just wait and see...
Master of assumptions. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
Tell it to them some more.
Officially retired
Bookmarks